Buzz Off Insect Repellent

$15.00$40.00

or 4 fortnightly payments from $3.75 with Afterpay More info

Clear
SKU: 100ml-buzz-off Categories: ,

Additional information

Description

The weather is warmer up, mozzies and bugs are coming out!
Did you know most insect repellents on the market are loaded with toxic chemicals, including DEET, which is so poisonous that even the Environmental Protection Agency says you should wash it off your skin when you return indoors, avoid breathing it in and not spray it directly on your face.

Dangers of DEET and Chemical Insect Repellents:
~The chemical DEET can melt plastic or fishing line. 😱😱😱😱
~A pharmacologist at Duke University discovered that prolonged exposure to DEET may impair cell function in parts of your brain. 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️
~ Scientists have found that DEET is not simply a behavior-modifying chemical but also inhibits the activity of a key central nervous system enzyme, acetycholinesterase, in both insects and mammals.🤢🤢🤢

Permethrin is another harmful chemical found in many bug sprays. This chemical is a neurotoxin, meaning it can kill brain cells.
~ It is also extremely toxic to bees, cats, and all aquatic life. Not only is it hurting the body, it is also damaging the environment.
~ The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has categorized this Permethrin as carcinogenic, capable of causing lung tumors, liver tumors, immune system problems, and chromosomal abnormalities.🥴🥴🥴

If these sprays can kill mosquitoes and melt plastic, it is probably not a good idea to use on your skin. When we use these repellents, the toxic chemicals that are inside them get directly absorbed into our blood through the skin and may be doing more damage to the body than we ever imagined.

Luckily, nature has provided us with a chemical free way to deter unwanted friends! Essential oils!
Check out our BUZZ OFF spray! Not only does it smell great but it works without exposing yourself and your children to harmful toxic crap!